Weather in November in Malabo
|| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Mean Sunlight Hours/ Day
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
- It is sunny approximately 27% of daylight hours and cloudy 73% of daylight hours.
- The weather in November is hardly arid with occasional rain. Circa 92mm (3.6in) of H2O descends across on average 13 days.
- The blue above Malabo is dull with on average a trifling 3:11 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The average temperature in Malabo is fairly hot at 25 °C ( 77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- In November the average daily temperature range/ variation is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- There are approximately 8:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The shortest day is 11:54 long and the longest day is 11:58 long with an average length of 11:56.
Weather Trend Graph for November in Malabo, Equatorial-Guinea
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Malabo:
- N'Djamena, Chad - 1159 kms (720 miles) NE
- Yola, Nigeria - 734 kms (456 miles) NNE
- Moundou, Chad - 971 kms (603 miles) NE
- Bangui, Central African Republic - 1083 kms (673 miles) E
- Douala, Cameroon - 110 kms (68 miles) ENE
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 305 kms (189 miles) E
- Libreville, Gabon - 374 kms (232 miles) S
- Makoua, Republic Of The Congo-Brazzaville - 872 kms (541 miles) ESE
- Franceville/ Masuku, Gabon - 801 kms (498 miles) SE
- Kinshasa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo - 1169 kms (726 miles) SE