Weather in January in Malabo
|| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Mean Sunlight Hours/ Day
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
- The weather in January is a little parched with seldom any rain. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of H2O descends during an average of 4 days.
- There are approximately 7:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Malabo is fairly hot at 25 °C ( 77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- It is sunny approximately 40.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.3% of daylight hours.
- The shortest day is 11:54 long and the longest day is 11:57 long with an average length of 11:55.
- In January the skies in Malabo are slightly fair having on average a mediocre 4:48 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- In January there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 12 °C (21.6 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for January in Malabo, Equatorial-Guinea
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Malabo:
- N'Djamena, Chad - 1159 kms (720 miles) NE
- Yola, Nigeria - 734 kms (456 miles) NNE
- Moundou, Chad - 971 kms (603 miles) NE
- Bangui, Central African Republic - 1083 kms (673 miles) E
- Douala, Cameroon - 110 kms (68 miles) ENE
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 305 kms (189 miles) E
- Libreville, Gabon - 374 kms (232 miles) S
- Makoua, Republic Of The Congo-Brazzaville - 872 kms (541 miles) ESE
- Franceville/ Masuku, Gabon - 801 kms (498 miles) SE
- Kinshasa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo - 1169 kms (726 miles) SE