Weather in February in Malabo
|| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Mean Sunlight Hours/ Day
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
- The shortest day is 11:57 long and the longest day is 12:02 long with an average length of 11:59.
- There are approximately 6:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- The average temperature in Malabo is hot at 26 °C ( 78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- The blue above Malabo is slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 4:56 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- It is sunny approximately 41.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.5% of daylight hours.
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in February is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with seldom any rain. A mere 33mm (1.3in) of liquid accrues during an average of 4 days.
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for February in Malabo, Equatorial-Guinea
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Malabo:
- N'Djamena, Chad - 1159 kms (720 miles) NE
- Yola, Nigeria - 734 kms (456 miles) NNE
- Moundou, Chad - 971 kms (603 miles) NE
- Bangui, Central African Republic - 1083 kms (673 miles) E
- Douala, Cameroon - 110 kms (68 miles) ENE
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 305 kms (189 miles) E
- Libreville, Gabon - 374 kms (232 miles) S
- Makoua, Republic Of The Congo-Brazzaville - 872 kms (541 miles) ESE
- Franceville/ Masuku, Gabon - 801 kms (498 miles) SE
- Kinshasa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo - 1169 kms (726 miles) SE