Countries A-Z: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Bookmark this site!
Climate & Temperature > Equatorial Guinea > Malabo Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea

  • The data indicates hours of sunlight in Malabo range between 1:29 for each day in July & 4:56 each day in February
  • The longest day of the year is 12:13 long on the 22 of June and the shortest day is 11:46 long on the 21 of December.
  • The longest day is 0:26 longer than the shortest day.
  • There are an average of 1177 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 3:13 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 26.9% of daylight hours. The remaining 73.1% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 04:48 04:56 03:29 03:52 03:48 02:13 01:29 01:54 01:32 02:11 03:11 04:30   03:13
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 11:55 11:59 12:05 12:11 12:17 12:19 12:18 12:14 12:08 12:01 11:56 11:54   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 41 (59) 42 (58) 29 (71) 32 (68) 31 (69) 18 (82) 12 (88) 16 (84) 13 (87) 18 (82) 27 (73) 38 (62)   27 (73)

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Malabo, Equatorial Guinea

© 2012 - 2013 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Accommodation