Weather in July in Malabo
|| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Mean Sunlight Hours/ Day
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
- In July the heavens above Malabo are dismal with on balance just 1:29 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:19 long with an average length of 12:18.
- The weather in July is pretty drenched with rain more often than not. A hearty 284mm (11.2in) of liquid precipitates during on average 21 days.
- The average temperature in Malabo is fairly hot at 24 °C ( 75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- There are approximately 10:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- In July the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- It is sunny approximately 12.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 87.8% of daylight hours.
Weather Trend Graph for July in Malabo, Equatorial-Guinea
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Malabo:
- N'Djamena, Chad - 1159 kms (720 miles) NE
- Yola, Nigeria - 734 kms (456 miles) NNE
- Moundou, Chad - 971 kms (603 miles) NE
- Bangui, Central African Republic - 1083 kms (673 miles) E
- Douala, Cameroon - 110 kms (68 miles) ENE
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 305 kms (189 miles) E
- Libreville, Gabon - 374 kms (232 miles) S
- Makoua, Republic Of The Congo-Brazzaville - 872 kms (541 miles) ESE
- Franceville/ Masuku, Gabon - 801 kms (498 miles) SE
- Kinshasa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo - 1169 kms (726 miles) SE