Climate of Malabo, Equatorial Guinea Average Weather
- Malabo, Equatorial-Guinea, 3°45'N, 8°46'E, 50 m (164 ft)
- Malabo has a tropical monsoonal climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Am) with a dry season and a heavy monsoon the rest of year, no cold season.
- The mean annual temperature is 24.9 degrees Celsius (76.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1890 mm (74.4 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1177 hours.
- If Malabo were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- N'Djamena, Chad - 1159 kms (720 miles) NE
- Yola, Nigeria - 734 kms (456 miles) NNE
- Moundou, Chad - 971 kms (603 miles) NE
- Bangui, Central African Republic - 1083 kms (673 miles) E
- Douala, Cameroon - 110 kms (68 miles) ENE
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 305 kms (189 miles) E
- Libreville, Gabon - 374 kms (232 miles) S
- Makoua, Republic Of The Congo-Brazzaville - 872 kms (541 miles) ESE
- Franceville/ Masuku, Gabon - 801 kms (498 miles) SE
- Kinshasa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo - 1169 kms (726 miles) SE